Tritech Solutions was created in 2004 with one big objective at the heart of our company, to help commercial enterprises Australia-wide create and maintain innovative, dynamic and controllable work environments through intelligent and integrated electronic building systems.
Specifically, we offer the widest range of products and services within our three core competencies of: Electronic Security, Building Automation and Energy Monitoring and can comprehensively create, manage and deliver Full-Scale Projects, 24 Hour Service Contracts, Ongoing Maintenance Programs and Complete Monitoring Solutions.
Our main aim is to help you create and maintain a work environment that is safe and secure and that saves you, your team and your business time, effort and money. In today’s fast-paced and demanding business world, we understand that the need for greater productivity, more efficient employees, smarter and safer working environments and the ability to quickly adapt to changing demands are all vital components to running a profitable and successful business.
- Attention to detail and a personal level of service
- To value and listen to our team and our customers
- To help each other in a supportive and understanding way
- To live by our values of being courteous, reliable and respectful
- To grow as individuals and be committed to our business growth
- Create and maintain innovative, dynamic and controllable work environments
- We freely take ownership and accountability of our actions and responsibilities
- Productive working environments from systematic approaches
- The safety, health, and well-being of our team is our A1 Priority
- We’re committed to supporting and standing by our products
- Embrace technology, continuous learning, share knowledge
- Say what we mean, mean what we say they do it
- Everyone is important so we treat people equally
- Create lasting relationships
Australian Company Number (ACN) 111 854 454
Australian Business Number (ABN) 40 111 854 454
Electrical Contractors Licence: 171683C
Issued by the NSW Office of Fair Trading
Security Industry Master Licence: 409074056
Issued by the NSW Police Force
Tritech Solutions is insured for $20,000,000
Underwriter Employers Mutual
Policy No. 1SF0017985GWC154
We are insured for the following:
- Any One Claim $5,000,000
- In the Aggregate $20,000,000
The National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) is the national voice of the electro technology contracting industry. NECA is the only association that represents the interests of electrical and communications contractors, from employers and business people to technicians. Tritech Solutions is a member of NECA which is an industry recognised association and regularly attends its local branch meeting to ensure we are across all of the latest industry procedures and technologies.